Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There's the Claw!

So I entered the Comicon Challenge over at gameartisans.org, my entry can be viewed here. I chose Lobster Johnson as the character I'd be redesigning/having fun with. For those that don't know hes a pulp crime fighter/paranormal investigator from the Hellboy/B.P.R.D. comics. He pretty much rules school. This is a cropping of the turnaround I'm working on. I have a bunch of sketches in my sketchbook that need scanning, but I'm currently on Karoline's laptop in the UMBC library and away from any sort of scanner. I'll post some of my Lobster sketches when I get near one.

Also, I've been working on the Hercules model a bit more when I have some free time from classes, their subsequent homework, drawing, and the ultimate time vacuum of night time video game relaxation. I'll post that also when I get back home. Until next time.

-Z Bauer

No comments: